Saturday, December 4, 2021

New cases below 6,000 for second day

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,401,866.

Other News

Another 5,745 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,401,866.

Another 8,933 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,287,888.

Meanwhile 682 are in the ICU, including 609 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 331 are in need of respiratory assistance including 280 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 5,745 cases reported today, 115 (2.0%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 5,630 (98.0%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles