Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Daily cases plunge to 5,400

This is in comparison to 6,145 the day before.

Other News

Another 5,434 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,396,121.

Another 8,435 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,278,955.

Meanwhile 682 are in the ICU, including 622 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 357 are in need of respiratory assistance including 286 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 5,434 cases reported today, 151 (2.8%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 5,283 (97.2%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles