Monday, December 6, 2021

Daily cases tumble to just over 6,100

This is a drop from 7,509 Covid-19 infections the day before.

Other News

Another 6,145 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,390,687.

Another 9,231 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,270,520.

Meanwhile 682 are in the ICU, including 640 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 350 are in need of respiratory assistance including 281 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 6,145 cases reported today, 142 (2.3%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 6,003 (97.7%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles