Monday, December 6, 2021

New cases hover at 7,500

This is a small increase from 7,420 the day before.

Other News

Another 7,509 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,384,542.

Another 9,531 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,261,289.

Meanwhile 695 are in the ICU, including 630 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 347 are in need of respiratory assistance including 281 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 7,509 cases reported today, 116 (1.5%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 7,393 (98.5%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles