Monday, December 6, 2021

Daily cases drop to 7,400

This takes the total number of confirmed infections so far to 2,377,033.

Other News

Another 7,420 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,377,033.

Another 11,413 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,251,758.

Meanwhile 700 are in the ICU, including 635 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 364 are in need of respiratory assistance including 282 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 7,420 cases reported today, 108 (1.5%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 7,312 (98.5%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates:

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles