Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Daily cases top 8,000

This is an increase from 7,950 infections the day before.

Other News

Another 8,084 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,369,613.

Another 12,456 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,240,345.

Meanwhile 702 are in the ICU, including 683 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 367 are in need of respiratory assistance including 286 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 8,084 cases reported today, 133 (1.6%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 7,951 (98.4%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles