Friday, October 22, 2021

New cases hover at 7,950

This is an increase from 7,276 cases the day before.

Other News

Another 7,950 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,361,529.

Another 10,832 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,227,889.

Meanwhile 725 are in the ICU, including 710 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 380 are in need of respiratory assistance including 304 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 7,950 cases reported today, 133 (1.7%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 7,817 (98.3%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles