Monday, December 6, 2021

Jump in new cases to 7,200

This is an increase from the 6,709 new infections reported yesterday.

Other News

Another 7,276 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,353,579.

Another 10,555 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,217,057.

Meanwhile 724 are in the ICU, including 683 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 398 are in need of respiratory assistance including 297 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 7,276 cases reported today, 150 (2.1%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 7,126 (97.9%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles