Saturday, October 16, 2021

Daily cases drop again to 6,700

This brings the total number of confirmed infections so far to 2,346,303.

Other News

Another 6,709 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,346,303.

Another 10,833 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,206,502.

Meanwhile 762 are in the ICU, including 702 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 398 are in need of respiratory assistance including 298 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 6,709 cases reported today, 144 (2.1%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 6,565 (97.9%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles