Friday, October 22, 2021

Daily cases drop below 9,000

Total confirmed infections stand at 2,332,221.

Other News

Another 8,743 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,332,221.

Another 14,422 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,184,711.

Meanwhile 770 are in the ICU, including 714 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 419 are in need of respiratory assistance including 304 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 8,743 cases reported today, 122 (1.4%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 8,621 (98.6%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles