Friday, October 22, 2021

Daily cases continue to hover over 9,000

Selangor logs the most infections at just over 1,700.

Other News

Another 9,751 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,323,478.

Selangor recorded 1,796 cases, Sarawak 1,339 and Kelantan 1,052.

Johor recorded 864 cases, Sabah 705, Terengganu 650, Perak 643, Penang 632, Kedah 578, Pahang 551, Kuala Lumpur 313, Melaka 244 and Negeri Sembilan 243.

Perlis recorded 94 cases, Putrajaya 45 and Labuan two.

Another 12,724 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,170,289.

Meanwhile 792 are in the ICU, including 715 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 386 are in need of respiratory assistance including 302 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 9,751 cases reported today, 206 (2.1%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 9,545 (97.9%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles