Monday, October 18, 2021

Daily caseload tops 9,000 again

Selangor, Sarawak, Johor and Kelantan report more than 1,000 cases each.

Other News

Another 9,380 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,303,837.

Sarawak recorded 1,503 cases, Kelantan 1,170, Selangor 1,116 and Johor 1,105.

Sabah recorded 790 cases, Terengganu 704, Perak 629, Penang 623, Kedah 556, Pahang 511, Kuala Lumpur 214, Melaka 200 and Negeri Sembilan 191.

Perlis recorded 42 cases, Putrajaya 18 and Labuan eight.

Another 13,045 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,144,681.

Meanwhile 851 are in the ICU, including 800 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 447 are in need of respiratory assistance including 348 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 9,380 cases reported today, 181 (1.9%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 9,199 (98.1%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles