Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Daily cases dip below 12,000

Just over 2,400 cases in Sarawak, 1,500 in Selangor.

Other News

Another 11,889 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,257,584.

Sarawak recorded 2,413 cases, Selangor 1,568 and Johor 1,217.

Perak recorded 959 cases, Sabah 872, Kelantan 858, Pahang 831, Penang 779, Kedah 710, Terenggau 699, Melaka 378, Kuala Lumpur 289 and Negeri Sembilan 197.

Perlis recorded 81 cases, Putrajaya 36 and Labuan two.

Another 15,891 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,070,715.

Meanwhile 904 are in the ICU, including 850 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 492 are in need of respiratory assistance including 380 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 11,889 cases reported today, 179 (1.5%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 11,710 (98.5%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles