Wednesday, October 27, 2021

New cases stay over 12,000

Just under 2,500 cases in Sarawak, over 1,900 in Selangor.

Other News

Another 12,735 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,245,695.

Sarawak recorded 2,487 cases, Selangor 1,940, Johor 1,241, Kelantan 1,232 and Kedah 1,033.

Sabah recorded 993 cases, Perak 913, Penang 763, Terengganu 726, Pahang 697, Kuala Lumpur 258, Melaka 194 and Negeri Sembilan 132.

Perlis recorded 97 cases, Putrajaya 28 and Labuan one.

Another 17,725 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,054,824.

Meanwhile 924 are in the ICU, including 849 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 512 are in need of respiratory assistance including 387 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 12,735 cases reported today, 220 (1.7%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 12,515 (98.3%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles