Sunday, October 17, 2021

Daily cases top 11,000 again

Just over 2,300 cases in Sarawak.

Other News

Another 11,332 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,220,526.

Sarawak recorded 2,358 cases, Johor 1,319, Selangor 1,231 and Kelantan 1,088.

Sabah recorded 965 cases, Penang 895, Kedah 819, Perak 678, Pahang 677, Terengganu 629, Melaka 303 and Kuala Lumpur 240.

Negeri Sebilan recorded 89 cases, Putrajaya and Perlis 19 each, and Labuan three.

Another 14,160 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,020,099.

Meanwhile 986 are in the ICU, including 848 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 574 are in need of respiratory assistance including 369 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 11,332 cases reported today, 247 (2.2%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 11,085 (97.8%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles