Thursday, October 21, 2021

Daily cases tumble below 11,000

Only Sarawak and Johor recorded four-figure caseloads.

Other News

Another 10,959 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,209,194.

Sarawak recorded 2,723 cases and Johor 1,226.

Kelantan logged 983 cases, Selangor 979, Penang 793, Sabah 751, Pahang 739, Perak 713, Terengganu 691, Kedah 660, Melaka 346, Kuala Lumpur 176 and Negeri Sembilan 110.

Perlis recorded 51 cases and Putrajaya 18. No new cases were recorded in Labuan.

Another 16,430 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,005,942.

Meanwhile 980 are in the ICU, including 862 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 579 are in need of respiratory assistance including 378 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 10,959 cases reported today, 205 (1.9%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 10,754 (98.1%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles