Sunday, October 17, 2021

Daily cases drop below 15,000

2,414 in Selangor, 1,880 in Johor.

Other News

Another 14,990 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,142,924.

Selangor recorded 2,414 cases, Johor 1,880, Sarawak 1,712, Kelantan 1,573, Perak 1,490, Penang 1,224, Sabah 1,199 and Kedah 1,007.

Terengganu recorded 852 cases, Pahang 688, Kuala Lumpur 338 and Negeri Sembilan 170.

Perlis recorded 97 cases, Putrajaya 30 and Labuan three.

Another 19,702 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 1,917,088.

Meanwhile 1,115 are in the ICU, including 882 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 618 are in need of respiratory assistance including 393 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 14,990 new cases reported today, 338 (2.3%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 14,652 (97.7%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles