Sunday, October 17, 2021

Daily cases drop again to under 15,000

Sarawak logs just over 2,700 cases, Selangor just over 2,000.

Other News

Another 14,954 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,097,830.

Sarawak recorded 2,707 cases, Selangor 2,028, Johor 1,948, Kelantan 1,420, Sabah 1,356, Penang 1,259 and Perak 1,222.

Kedah recorded 809 cases, Pahang 705, Terengganu 671, Kuala Lumpur 383, Melaka 207 and Negeri Sembilan 144.

Perlis recorded 76 cases and Putrajaya 19. No new cases were recorded in Labuan.

Another 23,469 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 1,863,922.

Meanwhile 1,194 are in the ICU, including 882 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 665 are in need of respiratory assistance including 401 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 14,954 cases reported today, 243 (1.6%) are in Category Three and above. The other 14,711 (98.4%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles