Another 2,341 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 379,473.
Sarawak recorded 600 cases, Selangor 539, Kelantan 429, Kuala Lumpur 344 and Johor 102.
Penang recorded 92 cases followed by Sabah (82), Kedah (44), Perak (34), Melaka (19), Negeri Sembilan and Pahang (17 each), Terengganu (15), Putrajaya and Perlis (three each) and Labuan (one).
Active cases stand at 21,268 with 249 in the ICU and 95 in need of respiratory assistance.
Seven more clusters were detected:
1. Kampung Tengah Betong (Betong in Sarawak; 381 screened, 15 positive)
2. Sungai Rian (Meradong in Sarawak; 119 screened, 48 positive)
3. Jalan Meranti (Hulu Selangor and Gombak in Selangor; 50 screened, nine positive)
4. Taman Dato Senu (Kepong and Titiwangsa in Kuala Lumpur; 55 screened, 12 positive)
5. Jalan Pasir Mas-Pohon Tanjung (Pasir Mas and Tanah Merah in Kelantan; 46 screened, 28 positive)
6. Jalan Padang Lallang (Seberang Perai Tengah in Penang; 39 screened, nine positive)
7. Hala Kampung Jawa (Timur Laut, Barat Daya and Seberang Perai Utara in Penang; 286 screened, 23 positive)
Seven others ended, leaving 340 active clusters across the country.
Another 1,592 patients were discharged, bringing total recoveries to 356,816.
However, three more deaths were reported, pushing the virus toll to 1,389.