Another 1,275 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 339,443.
Selangor reported 478 cases, Sarawak 213, Penang 137 and Johor 120.
Kelantan and Kuala Lumpur recorded 86 cases each, Sabah 51, Perak 28, Kedah 27, Melaka 19, Negeri Sembilan 12, Pahang six, Labuan five, Terengganu three, and Putrajaya and Perlis two each.
Active cases stand at 14,269 with 161 in the ICU and 70 in need of respiratory assistance.
Thirteen new clusters were detected:
1. Tapak Bina Jalan Atmosphere (Petaling in Selangor; 230 screened, 22 positive)
2. Tapak Bina Sungai Emas (Kuala Langat in Selangor; 127 screened, 65 positive)
3. Lebuhraya Kampung Jawa (Timur Laut, Barat Daya, Seberang Perai Tengah, Seberang Perai Utara and Seberang Perai Selatan in Penang; 2,239 screened, 92 positive)
4. Persiaran Cassia Selatan (Seberang Perai Selatan in Penang and Kerian, Larut, Matang and Selama in Perak; 281 screened, 66 positive)
5. Taman Brick (Johor Bahru and Pontian in Johor; 241 screened, 24 positive)
6. Jalan Gemilang Sukan (Johor Bahru in Johor; 57 screened, 12 positive)
7. Jalan Sungai Chat (Johor Bahru in Johor; 161 screened, nine positive)
8. Paya Bemban (Kota Bharu, Tumpat and Bachok in Kelantan; 270 screened, 30 positive)
9. Sawit Sebrang (Lahad Datu in Sabah; 496 screened, nine positive)
10. Kolam Lintas (Penampang and Putatan in Sabah; 24 screened, seven positive)
11. Lorong Desa Senadin (Miri and Mukah in Sarawak; 173 screened, 30 positive)
12. Batu Gong (Serian in Sarawak; 496 screened, 50 positive)
13. Pengkalan Nangka Tumpat (Tumpat in Kelantan; 91 screened, 20 positive)
Fourteen others ended, leaving 393 active clusters across the country.
Another 1,509 patients were discharged, bringing total recoveries to 323,925.
However, one more death was reported, pushing the virus toll to 1,249.