Another 1,063 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 326,034.
Selangor recorded 323 cases followed by Sarawak (183) and Penang (175).
Johor recorded 91 cases, Kuala Lumpur 86, Kelantan 67, Sabah 38, Kedah 32, Perak 24, Terengganu 23, Negeri Sembilan 17, Pahang two and Melaka and Labuan one each.
Active cases stand at 15,204 with 152 in the ICU and 68 in need of respiratory assistance.
Five new clusters were detected:
1. Jalan Kampung Hilir (Sibu in Sarawak; 41 screened, 35 positive)
2. Nanga Bulo (Julau in Sarawak; 160 screened, 34 positive)
3. Banggol Chicha (Pasir Mas, Kota Bharu and Tumpat in Kelantan; 87 screened, 17 positive)
4. Jalan Sanyan (Sibu in Sarawak; 19 screened, all positive)
5. Jalan Taiping (Kepong, Cheras and Titiwangsa in Kuala Lumpur; 137 screened, eight positive)
Eight others ended, leaving 428 active clusters across the country.
Another 1,365 patients were discharged, bringing total recoveries to 309,612.
However, five more deaths were reported, pushing the virus toll to 1,218.