Another 1,555 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 304,135.
Selangor recorded 672 cases followed by Johor (163), Sarawak (159), Kuala Lumpur (145), Negeri Sembilan (115) and Penang (106).
Perak recorded 63 cases, Sabah 53, Kelantan 46, Melaka and Kedah 11 each, Terengganu seven, Pahang three and Putrajaya one.
Active cases stand at 24,563 with 204 in the ICU and 96 in need of respiratory assistance.
Seven new clusters were detected:
1. Taman Alam (Petaling in Selangor; 171 screened, 23 positive)
2. Jalan Mawar (Hulu Langat in Selangor; 72 screened, 10 positive)
3. Sementa 27 (Petaling, Klang, Kuala Selangor and Kuala Langat in Selangor; 86 screened, 13 positive)
4. Jalan DPB Enam (Johor Bahru in Johor; 80 screened, 36 positive)
5. Jalan Cyber Satu (Kulai and Kota Tinggi in Johor; 63 screened, nine positive)
6. Persiaran Bayan Indah (Barat Daya, Timur Laut, Seberang Perai Utara and Seberang Perai Tengah in Penang; 83 screened, 25 positive)
7. Jalan Bukit Blossoms (Seremban in Negeri Sembilan; 40 screened, 18 positive)
Six others ended, leaving 489 active clusters across the country.
Another 2,528 patients were discharged, bringing total recoveries to 278,431.
However, six more deaths were reported, pushing the virus toll to 1,141.