Another 2,192 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 285,761.
Selangor recorded 910 cases followed by Kuala Lumpur (303), Sarawak (221), Johor (211), Perak (148), Penang (135) and Sabah (110).
Negeri Sembilan recorded 64 cases, Kelantan 28, Kedah 26, Melaka 14, Putrajaya and Pahang seven each and Terengganu and Perlis four each.
Active cases stand at 32,076 with 199 in the ICU and 91 in need of respiratory assistance.
Eight new clusters were detected:
1. Tapak Bina Lombong Timah (Kuala Langat, Petaling and Klang in Selangor; 566 screened, 45 positive)
2. Tapak Bina Jalan Kota (Gombak in Selangor; 121 screened, 11 positive)
3. Pasar Jalan Putra (Petaling in Selangor; 115 screened, nine positive)
4. Tapak Bina Sungai Batu (Kepong in Kuala Lumpur; 385 screened, 25 positive)
5. Emperoh Jambu (Kuching and Samarahan in Sarawak; 337 screened, 60 positive)
6. Sungai Bakong (Meradong in Sarawak; 593 screened, 22 positive)
7. Hilir Sungai Kluang (Seberang Perai Utara, Seberang Perai Tengah, Barat Daya and Timur Laut in Penang; 327 screened, 41 positive)
8. Industri Sungai Gadut (Seremban, Rembau and Tampin in Negeri Sembilan; 2,044 screened, 65 positive)
Fourteen others ended, leaving 504 active clusters across the country.
Another 3,414 patients were discharged, bringing total recoveries to 252,623.
However, six more deaths were reported, pushing the virus toll to 1,062.