Another 3,585 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 190,434.
Selangor recorded 1,295 cases, of which 948 or 73.2% were from clusters and close contact screening.
This was followed by Kuala Lumpur (610), Johor (516), Sabah (303) and Sarawak (205).
Negeri Sembilan recorded 129 cases, Penang 104, Melaka 92, Kedah 88, Kelantan and Terengganu 76 each, Perak 58, Pahang and Putrajaya 15 each, Perlis two and Labuan one.
Active cases stand at 40,574 with 280 in the ICU and 111 in need of respiratory assistance.
Seven new clusters were detected:
1. Jalan Cochrane (Titiwangsa in Kuala Lumpur; 26 cases)
2. Jalan Platinum (Johor Bahru in Johor; 33 cases)
3. Jalan Padi Mahsuri (Kulai in Johor; 25 cases)
4. Intan Delima (Kuala Pilah in Negeri Sembilan; 25 cases)
5. Keladi Saga (Kulim in Kedah; 34 cases)
6. Tembok Bukit Besi (Dungun in Terengganu; 99 cases)
7. Kampung Bukit Putera (Setiu in Terengganu; 25 cases)
Two others ended, leaving 356 active clusters throughout the country.
Another 4,076 patients were discharged, bringing total recoveries to 149,160.
However, 11 more deaths were reported, pushing the virus toll to 700.