Another 3,631 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 165,371.
Selangor recorded 1,199 cases, of which 884 or 73.7% were from clusters and close contact screening.
This was followed by Sabah (526), Kuala Lumpur (521), Johor (368), and Sarawak (156).
Negeri Sembilan recorded 139 cases, Perak 135, Kelantan 133, Penang 124, Melaka 122, Kedah 114, Terengganu 33, Pahang 31, Putrajaya 26, Perlis three and Labuan one.
Active cases stand at 39,464 with 238 in the ICU and 96 in need of respiratory assistance.
Nine new clusters were detected, including two involving family gatherings:
1. Penjara Jalan Sungai Jelok (Hulu Langat in Selangor; 217 cases)
2. Jalan Masjid (Lembah Pantai and Kepong in Kuala Lumpur; 16 cases)
3. Jalan Taruka (Johor Bahru in Johor; 38 cases)
4. Taman Sayong Pinang (Kota Tinggi in Johor; 18 cases)
5. Sri Gading (Batu Pahat in Johor; seven cases)
6. Rakut (Miri in Sarawak; 10 cases)
7. Kupang (Baling in Kedah; 14 cases)
8. Kebor Air (Kuala Terengganu, Kuala Nerus, Setiu and Dungun in Terengganu; 18 cases)
9. Rantau Cempaka (Maran in Pahang and Hulu Langat in Selangor; 14 cases)
Three others ended, leaving 305 active clusters acoss the country.
Another 2,944 patients were discharged, bringing total recoveries to 125,288.
However, 14 more deaths were reported, pushing the virus toll to 619.