Another 3,337 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 147,855.
Selangor reported 1,036 cases, of which 795 were from clusters and close contact screening.
This was followed by Johor 460, Sabah 389, Kuala Lumpur 257 and Penang 234.
Sarawak recorded 180 cases, Negeri Sembilan 169, Pahang 113, Perak 92, Terengganu 89, Kedah 86, Melaka and Kelantan 85 each, Labuan 34, Putrajaya 24 and Perlis four.
Active cases stand at 33,989 with 195 in the ICU and 86 in need of respiratory assistance.
Seven new clusters were detected:
1. Selayang (Gombak in Selangor; 84 cases)
2. Tropika (Johor Bahru in Johor; 55 cases)
3. Pasir Barat (Johor Bahru and Kota Tinggi in Johor; 92 cases)
4. Tapak Bina Dutamas (Kepong in Kuala Lumpur; 18 cases)
5. Jalan Pahang (Kepong, Titiwangsa, Lembah Pantai and Cheras in Kuala Lumpur; six cases)
6. Jalan Rantau-Siliau (Port Dickson in Negeri Sembilan; 96 cases)
7. Intan Mas (Hilir Perak in Perak; 15 cases)
One other ended, leaving 276 active clusters across the country.
Another 1,710 patients were discharged, bringing total recoveries to 113,288.
However, 15 more deaths were reported, pushing the virus toll to 578.