Another 2,433 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 135,992.
Selangor recorded 730 cases, of which 510 or 69.9% were from clusters and close contact screening.
This was followed by Sabah (403) and Johor (321).
Kuala Lumpur recorded 231 cases, Penang 189, Negeri Sembilan 144, Kelantan 103, Perak 80, Kedah 71, Pahang 41, Melaka 35, Terengganu 29, Sarawak 24, Labuan 17, Putrajaya 10 and Perlis five.
Active cases stand at 27,332 with 171 in the ICU and 76 in need of respiratory assistance.
Five more clusters were detected:
1. Tapak Bina Cyber (Sepang, Petaling, Klang and Hulu Langat in Selangor; 67 cases)
2. Texmile (Gombak in Selangor; 19 cases)
3. Jalan Sibuga (Sandakan in Sabah; nine cases)
4. Alor Durian (Tumpat and Kota Bahru in Kelantan; 17 cases)
5. Wakaf Lanas (Pasir Puteh in Kelantan; 11 cases)
Seven more ended, leaving 254 active clusters throughout the country.
Another 1,277 patients were discharged, bringing total recoveries to 108,109.
However, nine more deaths were reported, pushing the virus toll to 551.