Another 3,027 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 128,465.
Johor recorded 1,103 new cases, of which 1,043 or 94.6% were from clusters and close contact screening.
This was followed by Selangor (706), Sabah (493), Kuala Lumpur (316) and Penang (111).
Kelantan saw an increase of 66 cases, Negeri Sembilan 63, Perak 59, Kedah 30, Pahang 25, Putrajaya 17, Sarawak 14, Melaka 11, Terengganu 10, Labuan three.
Active cases stand at 25,221 with 142 in the ICU and 63 in need of respiratory assistance.
Nine new clusters were detected:
1. Senai Murni (Kulai in Johor; 66 cases)
2. Tapak Bina Hartamas (Hulu Langat in Selangor; 48 cases)
3. Damai Pelangi (Hulu Selangor in Selangor; 21 cases)
4. Tapak Bina Jalan Ipoh (Kepong in Kuala Lumpur; 98 cases)
5. Rungkup (Kepong in Kuala Lumpur; 20 cases)
6. Desa Setapak (Titiwangsa in Kuala Lumpur; 15 cases)
7. Jalan Jaya (Cheras in Kuala Lumpur; seven cases)
8. Ziarah Putra (Putrajaya; seven cases)
9. Keranji Tabuan (Kuching in Sarawak; six cases).
Seven others ended, leaving 254 active clusters across the country.
Another 2,145 patients were discharged, bringing total recoveries to 102,723.
However, eight more deaths were reported, pushing the virus toll to 521.