Another 2,335 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 103,900.
Of these, 728 were recorded in Kuala Lumpur, 677 (93%) from clusters and close contact screening.
Selangor followed with 710 cases, of which 595 were from clusters and close contact screening.
Johor recorded 412 cases, Sabah 248, Penang 58, Kelantan 54, Negeri Sembilan 33, Perak 26, Pahang 19, Labuan and Kedah 16 each, Sarawak six, Melaka five, Putrajaya three and Perlis one.
Eleven new clusters were also detected:
1. Tapak Bina Jalan Seng (Titiwangsa, Kuala Lumpur; 232 cases)
2. Pagar Siput (Kota Tinggi, Johor; 129 cases)
3. Plastik Subang (Petaling and Klang, Selangor; 111 cases)
4. Halban (Kota Bharu, Kelantan; 29 cases)
5. Lis Putih (Barat Daya, Penang; 24 cases)
6. Sentosa Residensi (Timur Laut, Barat Daya, Seberang Perai Utara and Seberang Perai Tengah, Penang; 18 cases)
7. Seragam Chepa (Kota Bharu, Bachok and Tumpat, Kelantan; 13 cases)
8. Pagar Bentong (Bentong, Pahang; 13 cases)
9. Jalan Asam (Petaling, Klang, Selangor; 13 cases)
10. Sungai Redan (Kluang and Kota Tinggi, Johor; 11 cases)
11. Semambu (Kuantan, Pahang; 11 cases).
The clusters which recorded the most new cases today were Tapak Bina Jalan Seng (232), Tampoi Jaya (218) and Penjara Jalan Harapan (156).
Active cases stand at 20,035 with 108 in the ICU and 50 in need of respiratory assistance.
Another 874 patients were discharged, bringing total recoveries to 83,414.
However, two more deaths were reported, pushing the virus toll to 451.